Rule on forwarding/re-directing e-mails.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First post in this forum (just joined today...:thumb:) and looks like a boring one.

I am running Outlook 2010 in my job, and have a rule that forwards some specific e-mails to a list. Now I am being asked to add a text (one that has not yet been defined :confused:) to these messages. This text will most probably be too long to be added into the "subject" field, so it should either be added to the body, or I should change the rule into something else (like "re-direct" or "forward as an attachment" rule) that allows me to do so.

Is there any "straight" way to do this? Or should I develop a script to do so? Most of my programming skills are kind of old fashioned (Basic in a Texas TI 99, and some dBase in an XT computer :D).

TIA :bow:

Martin

Reaction score
Hi all,

Any news? Am I somehow misdirecting my attention to a rule instead of a more intelligent solution? Should I create a template and use it in some way to forward/re-direct the e-mails?

TIA

Ask a Question