RSS 2.0 in .net 2.0?

Erland

Hello All,

I am working on an application( for learning purposes) that would
retreive RSS 2.0 feeds from various locations and display them in my
windows application. Is there any particular and useful library
available , for reading rss 2.0,that can be used in .NET 2.0 ( C#)
framework for these purposes?
If there is no such library/api available for this , can you please
point me to resources that can prove to be good-starts? I will
appreciate that.
Any help will highly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Erland

Vadym Stetsyak

Hello, Erland!
You wrote on 5 Oct 2006 12:28:15 -0700:

E> I am working on an application( for learning purposes) that would
E> retreive RSS 2.0 feeds from various locations and display them in my
E> windows application. Is there any particular and useful library
E> available , for reading rss 2.0,that can be used in .NET 2.0 ( C#)
E> framework for these purposes?
E> If there is no such library/api available for this , can you please
E> point me to resources that can prove to be good-starts? I will
E> appreciate that.
E> Any help will highly be appreciated.

Did you try Rss Toolkit?
Have a look at these links