Royal visit [Joke]

Reaction score
During the 2nd world war a royal made a visit to a military hospital, while being shown around the wards he decided to ask the patient’s about their injuries/illness

He said to the first one; and what are they treating you for, to which the young soldier replied well Sir I have VD, Oh and what treatment are you on? Well said the soldier I have to arise each morning and scrub my t######les with a tooth brush until they bleed SIR!!! Oh I see and what is your ambition in life soldier, to get better and return to fight for my country SIR!!! Good man and good luck.

He moves on to the second one and says; and what are they treating you for, to which the young soldier replied well Sir I have syphilis, Oh and what treatment are you on? Well said the soldier I have to arise each morning and scrub my t######les with a tooth brush until they bleed SIR!!! Oh I see and what is your ambition in life soldier, to get better and return to fight for my country SIR!!! Good man and good luck.

He moves on to the third one and says; and what are they treating you for, to which the young soldier replied well Sir I have pyorrhoea of the gums SIR!!!

Oh and what treatment are you on? Well said the soldier I have to arise each morning and scrub my gums with a toothbrush until they bleed SIR!!!

Oh I see and what is your ambition in life soldier, well said the soldier, as there is just the one toothbrush SIR!! Its to get to the bathroom before those two in the mornings SIR!!!!!

:D

Ask a Question