Windows XP Roxio Creator 7 Not able to burn DVD

Reaction score
Hi there everyone I`m new to this forum lark, but i`ve been pulling my hair out for days. Some kind friend said "ask a forum for advice"

So here goes.
Back in December i had been using my roxio easy media creator 7 to produce dvd`s with transitions and audio attached.Successfully burning them to DVD,but when I returned to do the same a couple of weeks ago Roxio will not let me burn to dvd, It says there as been a problem and needs to close.
Can anyone PLLLLLLLLLLLeeze. Help me out.
I have internet explorer 7 installed,
Thanks Suzy

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
You could try uninstalling the Roxio software . Reinstalling it and get any updates for it . That might help . :)

Reaction score
can you tell us what exactly error do you have, i mean the text of the error? i think just reinstalling the prog won't solve the problem

Reaction score
Roxio

Hi there Thanks for your suggestions, i`ve tried re installing it and that didnt work.

I did try and restore my computer to a time when i knew it worked, That worked perfectly,as before.
Then when all the updates came for the past 2 months 11 in all, it knocked off my dvd builder again, so i`m thinking it could be something to do with an update to microsoft, What do you think?
The error notice is from DVD BUILDER and its says you have encountered a problem and needs to close, after that another one comes up that says DRPostmorten Debuuger has encountered a problem and needs to close?
I am about to buy a new software package if this doesnt work any suggstions please Suzy

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Heres a cheap solution to your problem .

http://www.savapoint.com/savapoint/productinfo.php?checkcookies=yes&prodid=4898&gid=&cid=99

laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question