Row Heading to follow on all pages

Smilen2day

I have the heading of my worksheet on row 1 and I want this same heading to
follow on every page. The rows on a page can change so I don't want to do a
page break and then copy and paste the row.

So, is there a way to have the heading row floating so it will be listed on
the top row of every page printed?

Jim Cone

Go to... File (menu) | Page Set Up | Sheet (tab) and
fill in the "Rows to Repeat at Top" box. You can just select the row(s)
after clicking in the box.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Smilen2day"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
I have the heading of my worksheet on row 1 and I want this same heading to
follow on every page. The rows on a page can change so I don't want to do a
page break and then copy and paste the row.

So, is there a way to have the heading row floating so it will be listed on
the top row of every page printed?

Smilen2day

Awesome thanks so much. I have done this before but for the life of me I
could not find it. thanks