Ross and Russell Brand

Reaction score
Media watchdog Ofcom is to investigate the prank calls made by BBC presenters Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand to veteran actor Andrew Sachs

sack both these idiots from the bbc.

Why am i paying ross to talk crap both on radio and tv?

As for russell brand the guy a ****ing idiot , no wonder people hate it.

what is it jonathan ross is on per year?

Reaction score
Sack them...???? I say throw Russel Brand in prison for a few years..Did you see what he did for his last prank call..He rang some northern police station claiming to have see a serial rapist..They scramble a task force of over 100 Police Officers to the scene...What a waste of police time..And then to make fun of such a serious crime...As fro Jonathan Ross, he's just another over rated over payed tw*t...

Reaction score
The BBC dont seem to be taking this as seriously as they should.
Both should be suspended until a full investigation is carried out.
OfCom should prosecute them!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
In this mock free society we live in we are forcef to pay for a tv licence under threat of fine or imorisonment if we use a tv without a licence. The facist organisation of the BBC refuses to make public accounts of what and where they spend the money. This is wrong and not in keeping with the concept of a free and democratic society.

Ross was paid £18,000,000 for his last contract. Thats my money and yours yet we are not told how many hours the poltroon has to work or if the infantile prankster is paid expenses over and above his sallary.

Sack the pair of them they are both lads with underdeveloped brains and foul mouths and minds with no sense of decency or any qualities that you could associate with real men.

For £18,000,000 the BBC could employ 72 people on a salary of £250,000 ( enough for anyone) and the tax payer would at least have a chance ( make that a certanty) of getting value for money.

I could go on but you get my point .

:mad:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It doesn't set a particularly good example, does it - knowing how some folk like to emulate their TV "idols" ...:nod: JR and RB seem to be dipping to new lows. But what is even more surprising, is that the show was pre-recorded, yet still sanctioned to be broadcast by the BBC's "powers that be." What a complete load of horlicks.

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Sack them...???? I say throw Russel Brand in prison for a few years..Did you see what he did for his last prank call..He rang some northern police station claiming to have see a serial rapist..They scramble a task force of over 100 Police Officers to the scene...What a waste of police time..And then to make fun of such a serious crime...As fro Jonathan Ross, he's just another over rated over payed tw*t...

I hope he got charged for wasting police time.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Had that been my daughter they were talking about, the pair of them would be due a good hiding next time they set foot outside the BBC tv centre..

I would have driven there and waited for either of them, like most fathers probably would..

Listening on Talksport radio phone-in today the consensus was that both were getting just a little bit to lairy for there own good and that a smack in the mouth wasn't too far away from whoever they upset and insulted next..:nod:

I think they pis*ed a lot of people off over this one..And its now time they stopped for good..Sack the pair of them..:mad:

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:

He was cautioned..Yet if it were you or I that did it we would face upto six months in prison..I think Rod Stewart should have knocked him out in 2006 after what he said about his daughter rather than just swear at him..I know I would have if he joked like that about my daughter..There again she is 6 foot so probably would have done so herself..

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:

You obviously have not been on the course yet. Thats the one where they teach you that british law does not apply to the rich and famous and celebritiies.

;)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
They should be sacked and have their contracts terminated forthwith. Just because they are "big names" they seem to think they can get away with anything.

They are not big names in my book, just prats. What a waste of your money and mine. :mad:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Yeh wack em bowf , 1 cant talk the other cant`t shut up ..and he aint funny ...just a hairy monkey in a twigs body wearing ridiculous clothes.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I think Jonathan Ross is a funny and talented man.

I've never seen Russell Brand perform but he acted ok in St Trinians.

What they done wasn't at all funny. I think most of the shock factor has been done in comedy and may well have peaked in the seventies with Derek & Clive & Monty Python.

And then of course there was Little Britain.

Both these men have belittled themselves by scraping the bottom of the barrel in their pathetic quest for a new shock factor. They have upset an innocent man in public and for what? Was it funny? I don't think so. Must admit I've only read the script and not heard it but really, it just wasn't funny.

It's the sort of thing two 15 year old public schoolboys drunk on a pint of cider may have done.

If any of those two had left stuff like that on my answerphone about any of my daughters I'd have got a few mates together, purposely have sought them out and given them a bloody good kicking. Seriously.

Not often I go with the flow and agree with all, usually I try to see a different point of view, but not in this instance.

Bit disappointing all in all, I quite liked Jonathan Ross as a presenter and entertainer. He is now boycotted.

Not that I watch TV anymore or listen to Radio 2 anyway.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Ross and Brand have, today, been suspended by the BBC. :thumb:

I, personally, would like to see them suspended by the b***s.

At least the suspension is a start but I really feel that they should be sacked and no more of the licence payers' money should end up in their pockets. They have shown a total lack of decency and responsibility.

Reaction score
nivrip said:
Ross and Brand have, today, been suspended by the BBC. :thumb:

Good on the BBC for doing it to, I hope they get more than just suspention though..I was quite shocked at what was written in the Sun today...Here I thought it was just the message they left on the answer phone..But no, they carried on to make jokes about breaking into the house and...Ah feck i'm sure you all know what else went on anyway...

Reaction score
Good result they deserve this! The bloke from Fawlty Towers deserves a lot of respect.

Reaction score
Never even knew who he is but because he is quitting I am going to call him a coward!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
psd99 said:
Never even knew who he is but because he is quitting I am going to call him a coward!

Don't be leaving any messages on his answer phone. :p
laughingsmiley.gif

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Russell Brand
LOL resigning from his Radio 2 slot will appease the BBC and they will say "Justice", but the little skinny freak will still pick up a tidy paypacket from the Corporation.

Hari Krishna i heard him cry loads... when interviewed.. he is a sole..

useless Greaseball

Reaction score
It seems that RB has now opted to leave the BBC forthwith,so his radio "show" is over.
As for JR he has been suspended and his "show" on friday night has been cancelled so
it will not now go to air.
I have never ever seen any value in either of them,so for me they will not be missed.
historian