RivaTuner 2.11 released

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
QUOTED :

" A new update for the popular RivaTuner graphics card tweaking tool has now been made available. RivaTuner 2.11 includes:

Minor bugfixes

- Low-level hardware access interfaces are now re-initialized properly before restarting the plugins when changing display adapter selection in the main tab.

What's new

- Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare drivers. Added database for ForceWare 177.98.
- Added experimental AMD RV710 and RV730 graphics processors families support.
- Display adapter enumeration routine has been modified to provide proper fan control on AMD RADEON HD 4870 X2 series.
- Added experimental overclocking support for the secondary display adapters in Crossfire systems (only for Windows Vista).
- Added experimental low-level fan control and overclocking settings cloning modes. When cloning mode is enabled RivaTuner clones and automatically applies the same low-level fan control or overclocking settings to all identical devices (i.e. the same display adapter models, different brands are allowed) installed in the system. Please take a note that currently these modes are available to power users only and can be enabled via EnableFanControlCloning and EnableClockControlCloning registry entries.
- Updated exceptions list for bundled D3DOverrider utility.
- Improved hardware monitoring module.
- Improved /SD and /SELECTDEVICE command line switches handler. RivaTuner's GUI is no longer activated and displayed when current display device selection is changed via these command line switches. This improvement allows you to switch target display device in multimonitor or multi-GPU SLI/Crossfire systems via hotkeys without leaving 3D application.
- Added I2C bus disconnection feature for ATI RV6xx/RV7xx I2C controllers. Now RivaTuner is able to mark I2C bus as unused and exclude it from further detection when I2C controller is not responding to the transactions through this bus during specified timeout. Bus disconnection feature drastically reduces I2C devices scanning time on some systems with missing I2C buses (e.g. on the secondary chip of AMD RADEON HD 4870 X2 having no physical connection to I2C bus). Please take a not that I2C bus disconnection can be disabled via AllowI2CBusDisconnection registry entry if necessary.
- Default timeout for ATI I2C transactions has been reduced from 2 seconds to 0.5 second. Now power users may adjust the timeout using ATII2CTimeout registry entry.
- Improved duty cycle generation accuracy for all types of on-die and external fan controllers due to floating point calculation usage. "

http://downloads.guru3d.com/RivaTune...nload-163.html

Ask a Question