Subject: Rightclick doesn't open menus
From: "Jason" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 4/3/2004 7:32 AM Eastern Standard Time

I'm not sure where to post this question so i'll start
here. I am using XP Home.

I am no longer able to rightclick on anything located in
the start button. For example when I rightclick on "My
Documents" I use to get a menu that listed the following
(open, explore, search, copy, show on desktop, rename,
properties) now I only get a quick flicker of the screen.

What could I have changed or what changed with an update
that makes this happen?

The only things that have changed from last time I
remember it working was an update to Norton and Ad-Aware
and Spybot programs.
Righ-click a blank area of the start menu and select properties. Go to
"Customize">"Advanced Tab" and click the check box for "Enable Dragging and
Dropping", then click "OK" and "Apply".

Cheers,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***