Revised score.ini

Dustin

Slightly revised, streamlined a bit.. uses less bytes, does the same job
essentially. Some has been copied, almost verbatim from a post by
Mike Dee- credits to him for most of the Message-ID line.

The entry for dealing with the troll pooh has been removed.
No point in dealing with another nymshifting coward whos unable
to backup the posts it writes with anything even remotely
resembling a fact. Much more interested in the anonymous remailer
flooding anyway. These lines effectively eliminate it, and a few
other useless trolls.

Copy and paste the following into your score.ini file for Xnews
and most of the flooding from various remailers will go away.

If you want to see how off the remailer is, feel free to read one
of it's posts and follow the links it includes, or read the post
it's claiming is 'proof' of something or other. You won't be able
to not notice the reading comprehension issues, The outright lies,
and it's crazy excuses for doing the flooding in the first place.

It thinks it's a digital robin hood, trying to save you from the
evil Raid (me). [g] It's actually just a troll that has to hide behind
a remailer because it previously posted, fearing me. [g]

Anyways, if you use xnews and you're tired of seeing bullshit posts
from various remailer exit nodes, feel free to use this. It'll have
to work to make you see more.

[.]
score::-9999
From: BurfordTJustice
From: BD
From: Jax
From: RayLopez99

Simple, to the point, does a good job...

Eagle

Dustin expressed precisely :

From: BurfordTJustice
From: BD
From: Jax
From: RayLopez99

Simple, to the point, does a good job...

Now all that's needed is to block dusty britches by EVERYONE,and maybe
the idiot will go away for good.

p-0''0-h the cat (ES)

The entry for dealing with the troll pooh has been removed.
No point in dealing with another nymshifting coward whos unable
to backup the posts it writes with anything even remotely
resembling a fact.

Ha Ha. Did you think I was going to sit back and take it chump. Your
cred sunk even lower when you added my name to the list, but then you
know that now.
Much more interested in the anonymous remailer
flooding anyway. These lines effectively eliminate it, and a few
other useless trolls.

It doesn't deal with you Dusty. You're the biggest troll on ACF.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Jax

From: BurfordTJustice
From: BD
From: Jax
From: RayLopez99
er)

Simple, to the point, does a good job...

Dustin I'm pleased to see you took my tech's advice and are now
using minimal string for matching.

For a moment my tech thought you had understood what he asked me to
type about marking special characters in regex but it seems you have
copied Mike Dee's info without understanding it because you don't
use the slash character in your Xref line.

And the Xref match could be shortened to just "kooks".

However the "anemone.moo" match is wrong.

You score file seems to be taking a long time to get right. Are you
feeling ok? Just wondering!

Dustin

"p-0''0-h the cat (ES)" <[email protected]>
Mon, 22 Dec 2014
09:44:19 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote the following message:
Ha Ha. Did you think I was going to sit back and take it chump. Your
cred sunk even lower when you added my name to the list, but then you
know that now.

Your cred comment is only your imagination. You haven't hurt me in the
least little bit, and I didn't lose any cred by initially including
you in the filter set. You've still got alot of cred to try and earn
back amongst your peers and the audience as a whole after the sound
exevalid thrashing you took. Tell me something, did you ever figure
out what the abs command was doing? I know you tried to razzle dazzle
with fancier math routines, but none of that was necessary.

What most likely sealed your cred as far as coding goes was your need
to stop completing file io commands to try and save bytes [g] Which
you still lost at anyhow. *laugh*. Or, maybe the claim that I resorted
to using a 'hacked' header to shave off hundreds of bytes that you
couldn't make up for by stripping functionality further.

All this because you didn't know what abs was doing, didn't know what
exevalid was doing, and clearly, didn't really understand ASIC as well
as you thought you did. It was a classic case of you having jumped
before looking to make sure the pool had water in it. In your case,
you landed on the bottom, on your head. Luckily for you, no
discernable damage was detected.
It doesn't deal with you Dusty. You're the biggest troll on ACF.

It's designed to filter a cowardly remailer primarily. That gets off
on telling porkies, and, flooding various newsgroups with lousy
copy/paste jobs that on the surface support the porkie being told,
until you look a little closer.

The fact you claim I'm the biggest troll here, when the remailer does
what I've described above is hillarious. It demonstrates how desperate
you've become to try and get some cred back after stepping into the
ring with me. I don't apologize for soundly kicking your ass though.
You chose to step up. You got what you had coming.

What I don't quite understand though, is why you want to keep stepping
into the ring. You keep getting your nose broke and I keep getting a
KO in the first round, in 15 seconds or less. You're failing to
challenge me. You're failing to force me to use any real skill. You
hit like a girl, when you do manage to land one; and you still can't
take one for shit. You keep going lights out and hitting the mat
backside on me. You're boring me.

I even hesitate to swing sometimes, wanting to see if you've learned
to defend yourself. And as expected, you leave yourself open, I give
you a little jab, and down you go, again, out cold. Chump.

You couldn't have really expected to talk shit forever and pass of
semi IT knowledge as your own, elevating yourself to some sort of
expert here. You're an expert in your own mind, though. The real
world either doesn't know you, or considers you a joke, at best.

p-0''0-h the cat (ES)

"p-0''0-h the cat (ES)" <[email protected]>
Mon, 22 Dec 2014
09:44:19 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote the following message:

Your cred comment is only your imagination. You haven't hurt me in the
least little bit, and I didn't lose any cred by initially including
you in the filter set. You've still got alot of cred to try and earn
back amongst your peers and the audience as a whole after the sound
exevalid thrashing you took. Tell me something, did you ever figure
out what the abs command was doing? I know you tried to razzle dazzle
with fancier math routines, but none of that was necessary.

I guessed it was all a bit over your head. For me it was trivial.
What most likely sealed your cred as far as coding goes was your need
to stop completing file io commands to try and save bytes [g] Which
you still lost at anyhow. *laugh*. Or, maybe the claim that I resorted
to using a 'hacked' header to shave off hundreds of bytes that you
couldn't make up for by stripping functionality further.

Poor Dusty, he couldn't even beat me in ASIC.
All this because you didn't know what abs was doing, didn't know what
exevalid was doing, and clearly, didn't really understand ASIC as well
as you thought you did.

I never thought I understood ASIC. I have no desire to. I was just
giving you a chance. I didn't even look at the manual until much later.
I just guessed it. How shit are you :)
It was a classic case of you having jumped
before looking to make sure the pool had water in it. In your case,
you landed on the bottom, on your head. Luckily for you, no
discernable damage was detected.

It's designed to filter a cowardly remailer primarily. That gets off
on telling porkies, and, flooding various newsgroups with lousy
copy/paste jobs that on the surface support the porkie being told,
until you look a little closer.

The fact you claim I'm the biggest troll here, when the remailer does
what I've described above is hillarious. It demonstrates how desperate
you've become to try and get some cred back after stepping into the
ring with me. I don't apologize for soundly kicking your ass though.
You chose to step up. You got what you had coming.

Dream on CompTwita.
What I don't quite understand though, is why you want to keep stepping
into the ring. You keep getting your nose broke and I keep getting a
KO in the first round, in 15 seconds or less.

Ha Ha Ha. Your fantasies say so much.
You're failing to
challenge me. You're failing to force me to use any real skill. You
hit like a girl, when you do manage to land one; and you still can't
take one for shit. You keep going lights out and hitting the mat
backside on me. You're boring me.

You're boring Haby.
I even hesitate to swing sometimes, wanting to see if you've learned
to defend yourself. And as expected, you leave yourself open, I give
you a little jab, and down you go, again, out cold. Chump.

You can run, but you cannot hide!
You couldn't have really expected to talk shit forever and pass of
semi IT knowledge as your own, elevating yourself to some sort of
expert here. You're an expert in your own mind, though. The real
world either doesn't know you, or considers you a joke, at best.

Dusty, you have no idea about the real world. Take off the VR glasses.
Everyone is making wanker signs at you.

16:01:27 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote the following message:
I guessed it was all a bit over your head. For me it was trivial.

That's the worst attempt to deflect and spin I've seen from you so
far. Why, it was so trivial, you broke the program in several places;
and whined about it being ASICs fault. [g] Or, did you forget those
posts?
What most likely sealed your cred as far as coding goes was your
need to stop completing file io commands to try and save bytes [g]
Which you still lost at anyhow. *laugh*. Or, maybe the claim that I
resorted to using a 'hacked' header to shave off hundreds of bytes
that you couldn't make up for by stripping functionality further.

Poor Dusty, he couldn't even beat me in ASIC.

Again, piss poor deflection from what happened. The beating you took
was excessive and unnecessary. You just talked shit you couldn't
backup, as is typical of you.

I did more than beat you, script kiddie. My last demo performs ALL
file io operations and is hundreds of bytes smaller than your last
one. :)
I never thought I understood ASIC. I have no desire to. I was just
giving you a chance. I didn't even look at the manual until much
later. I just guessed it. How shit are you :)

Your guessing is what got you into trouble in the first place. It's
the reason you had to try and hide/duck behind other math routines. To
deflect from the fact you didn't have a clue what was going on in the
program. You didn't give me a chance, moron. And, we know you didn't
look at the manual; abs was clearly explained in it, example source
code included as well. You didn't have a clue.

Without looking at the manual, you probably still can't tell me what
abs was used for in the exevalid source. Big clue, it's not a mystery
routine.

Do you think anyone really believes your nonsense? Anybody can go back
and read the threads for themselves.
Dream on CompTwita.

*yawn* your certification(s) are?
Ha Ha Ha. Your fantasies say so much.

I'm not the one with a busted nose.
You're boring Haby.

Do you suffer from multiple personalities often, or is it an
occasional flareup?
Dusty, you have no idea about the real world. Take off the VR
glasses. Everyone is making wanker signs at you.

You seem to be very confused, here. You've already been told to get
****ed once already. ;p

p-0''0-h the cat (ES)

*yawn* your certification(s) are?

I have about a dozen. I don't have any entry level certs like CompTia.

16:55:17 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote the following message:
I have about a dozen. I don't have any entry level certs like CompTia.

translation: I've got ****all to bring to the table.

p-0''0-h the cat (ES)

I've got ****all to bring to the table.

You said it sonny.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Dustin

"p-0''0-h the cat (ES)" <[email protected]>
Mon, 22 Dec 2014
17:17:09 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote the following message:
You said it sonny.

Post editing now? :) You have to know how much of a lamer you are by
now. You can keep trying to tell yourself that your someone, that you
have real useful IT knowledge/experience. If it helps you. At some point
though, you're just going to have to accept the fact that you're a
script kiddie and you've been beaten from across the pond. You can't
offer anyone here anything they can't find on their own, without you.
You've got no coding skills to speak of, your troubleshooting skills are
a sad joke too. I don't know why you think your of any benefit to the IT
world. Tossers like you are a dime a dozen. Easily replaced.

You bullshit, and that's *all* you do.

p-0''0-h the cat (ES)

"p-0''0-h the cat (ES)" <[email protected]>
Mon, 22 Dec 2014
17:17:09 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote the following message:

Post editing now? :)

No, just agreeing with you. Sheesh.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Dustin

"p-0''0-h the cat (ES)" <[email protected]>
Mon, 22 Dec 2014
17:43:00 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote the following
message:
No, just agreeing with you. Sheesh.

Are you sure? Because.. what I wrote in the original post doesn't
match what you quoted. You removed a critical word which completely
changes the reply, which is .. to say the least, very dishonest of
you.

Proper context is important. as shown:

"p-0''0-h the cat (ES)" <[email protected]>
Mon, 22 Dec 2014
16:55:17 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote the following message:
I have about a dozen. I don't have any entry level certs like
CompTia.

translation: I've got ****all to bring to the table.

I asked you a simple question. You could have answered it and still
maintained your privacy. If you have 'about a dozen', it wouldn't take
more than a moment or two to think of a few of them. of course, you'd
run the risk then that you couldn't google in time (jax often runs
into this problem) to answer technical questions related to your
claims. I understand your reluctance. :)

With that said, I've wasted enough time with your dumbarse for today.
Respond if you like, I can't promise I'll reply today though.

p-0''0-h the cat (ES)

"p-0''0-h the cat (ES)" <[email protected]>
Mon, 22 Dec 2014
17:43:00 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote the following
message:

Are you sure?

Yes, you've got ****all to bring to the table.

I can't agree more.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Dustin

Dustin <[email protected]>
Sun, 21 Dec
2014 22:31:32 GMT in alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, wrote the
following message:

[snip broken score.ini]

Use this instead:

[.]
score::-9999
From: bd|burfordtjustice|raylopez99|hot\-text|jax

The from and xref lines are completely optional and have nothing to do with the remailer stalking/flood posts.
The Message-ID line will deal with those just fine.