Restore redirect to MSN search after bad URL

Darryl

I had some spyware which hijacked the URL redirect from
MSN search to some other site.

How do I get the redirect back to MSN search after a bad
URL is entered?

Thanks.

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hi,

I understand that the Internet Explorer search page is reset to some site
and you want it to revert it back to msn.com

Please try the steps in the following articles and check if the issue is
resolved.

Cannot Change Search Provider After Clicking Search
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];176585

How to Restore the Default AutoSearch Search Page
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];179402

Hope the issue is resolved.

Thank you,

Rashmi