Restart in Full screen mode

Whenever I try to play a fullscreen game or make a movie i am viewing full
screen, my computer restarts. I have unchecked the auto restart option under
system failure but it did nothing. Can anyone think of what it might be?

Thanx a ton
Stacey

Alias

"Little_miss_idealist" <[email protected]>
wrote in message : Whenever I try to play a fullscreen game or make a movie i am viewing full
: screen, my computer restarts. I have unchecked the auto restart option
under
: system failure but it did nothing. Can anyone think of what it might be?
:
: Thanx a ton
: Stacey

Sounds like your video cards needs updating. Go to Device Drivers, check the
date of the driver for your video card and go to the manufacturer's web site
and see if they have a driver with a newer date. If not, I haven't a clue as
to what your problem might be :)
--
Alias

Hey,
I downloaded a new driver and it works perfectly now. Thanks so much for
all your help.
Stacey