resizer

J

JPGVMM

This is the second time that the image resizer disappears
from the context menu when I right click over an image.
Anyone know how to recover this feature?? I have tried
reinstalling the powertoy but it doesnt work.

G

I downloaded the image resizer and used it all the time. Then, due to a problem with my digital camera, I had to have a tech re install XP. Then I went to the Power Tool website to again download the resizer. It wouldn't work at all. In looking at the Folder in which my tech had put all of my transfered data, I found the original install icon for the image resizer. I just now reinstalled it from that original and, of course was asked if I wanted to replace the other. I said YES. Now it works! If you'd like, I will email you my install...I don't know if it will work, but it might be worth a try. If you want it, email me at (e-mail address removed) and put in the subject line, info-eq image resizer. Pam Hart (The info-eq will direct it to MY folder in my our mailbox)

----- JPGVMM wrote: -----

This is the second time that the image resizer disappears
from the context menu when I right click over an image.
Anyone know how to recover this feature?? I have tried
reinstalling the powertoy but it doesnt work.

G

Thank you John for posting that solution. I had previously disabled that dll as a tweak to stop XP's picture editor from stealing associations from ACDSee. All is well again with the resizer tool. Thanks again it is such a handy tool to have I was climbing the walls trying to fix it!

Ask a Question