-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Baker [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 12. december 2004 02:35
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: resgister a web part as safe
Subject: resgister a web part as safe

I try insert a data view and the page displays a warning

WebPartPages:DataViewWebPart - A Web Part or Web Form Control
on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because
it is not registered on this site as safe.

the webserver is running sharepoint services

Stefan B Rusynko

You may want to ask in the WSS newsgroup at