Request for addition to Member page

Susan Bugher

Clif said:
Hi there,

I'd like to be added to the member sites on the page:
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Members.php

My site is http://clifnotes.tk
Buttons and banners for linking to me can be found at:
http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/LinkToClif

Done - let me know if everything looks okay.

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Members.php

Nice edition of the newsletter! slowed me down. . . ;)
Clif
http://clifnotes.tk
Devoted to promoting Freeware and Free Information

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Clif Notes

Susan said:
Done - let me know if everything looks okay.

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Members.php

Nice edition of the newsletter! slowed me down. . . ;)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Thanks Susan, I'm glad you liked it. Did you notice I mentioned ACF a
couple times? ;-)