From: (e-mail address removed)-tech.com [mailto:[email protected]]
On Behalf Of Keith F Miller
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:01 AM
To: Powerware
Subject: DOM Re: Powerware service call satisfaction

I don't think there's any way to do that other than manually typing the
e-mail address into the forwarded part of the message.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

That doesn't make sense. It seems that OL is parsing out the wrong
information from the message envelope. Can I create/edit the addressing form
to correct this?

Brian

Jocelyn Fiorello said:
I don't think there's any way to do that other than manually typing the
e-mail address into the forwarded part of the message.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

swngcat said:
Background: My vendor sents out surveys for my marketing research firm.
Replies to those emails are redirected to me. The FROM field says
vendoremailserver on behalf of surveyinvitee.

Problem: When I forward or reply to the messages, the original message is
within the body (which is what I want), but the header information does not
display the actual email address of the surveyinvitee, just his name. I want
to see his email address, not his name for identification when I forward
these messages to my client. How can I get the 'on behalf of' to display the
email address and not just the name??

Here's an example of what I see when I forward in the header:

outlook uses the display name, not the address. you'll have to change it in
the forward if you want someone to see the actual address - or forward it as
an attachment.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Jocelyn Fiorello said:
I don't think there's any way to do that other than manually typing the
e-mail address into the forwarded part of the message.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

reply