repair .bkf files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi...I just find some of my .bkf files damaged. I need something to recover them with. If you have solutions,please help me.Thanks.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Help Us to Help You.

Ensure that you provide all relevant data that might help in diagnosing the problem; this should include your PCs specifications, any patches or updated drivers you’ve installed, including version numbers, external hardware and what fixes you have attempted. Most members here at PCReview are only too pleased to help out, but can only give effective advice if you provide detailed explanations of the problem or fault.
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/faq.php?faq=guidelines#faq_guideslinesfaq

there are plenty of "tools" that can help you view & recover corrupted back-up files (.bkf) via the tinternet ... what operating system?

:user:

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
Unless you want to purchase a tool to "repair" the backup file, I would recommend just taking another backup. Unless your backups are being corrupted at the time of capture. If this is the case, then you most likely have corrupt software or another hardware issue going on.

As Mucks said, we would need additional information to properly assist you. Please post PC configuration information.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Jacksonny and Demo1999 have the same IP.

Closed and OP banned for spamming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question