Reopen Business Contact Manager

I have Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager. In the folders list, I
selected business contact manager, and clicked on "Close Business Contact
Manager".

Now I want to reopen it. HOW?????

Raul

HI

Go to File > Data File Managment > click on add and select Bcm data base
this should bring up the wizrad for BCM and select the option to use an
existing database

--
With Regards

Raul Thomas
"Reopening Business Contact Manager" <Reopening Business Contact
news:D[email protected]...

Raul,

Thanks so much for your reply. It worked perfectly!! Not sure why I
couldn't figure this out myself, but I was getting a bit frustrated, and not
thinking clearly, I guess.

Again, thanks!

Is this capability to "close" BCM, and not be able to reopen it in an
obvious way a bug in BCM/Outlook. Or just a design shortcoming?

Bob

Luther

I think it's an Outlook "feature". Outlook lets you attach and detach
different data stores.

Outlook should probably pop-up an "R U Sure?" on the close, given that
experiences like yours come up regularly in this newsgroup.