removing and reistall

Jspeedo

Having problems removing a program that had a problem. When I try to
remove the program with the Add or Remove list. I get a message that
reads, "InstallShield (R) Setup Launcher has encountered a problem and
needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" Why? and what do I
do now?

Jspeedo

FrankV said:
Go to http://www.codeforge.co.uk/ and download TweakAll. It usually can

remove programs the Microsoft add/remove can not do.

Frank

"Jspeedo" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Having problems removing a program that had a problem. When I try
remove the program with the Add or Remove list. I get a message
that
reads, "InstallShield (R) Setup Launcher has encountered a problem
and
needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" Why? and what do
do now?
I still get the same message..