Remove Registry Key Compeltely

Reaction score
hi.. i had installed a program into my comp... but after i uninstall it through the control panel.. there is still some nonsense come out related to that program..e.g. website .. spyware..msg saying to ask me update...or shoot me with virus..

i suspect is the problem with the registry key.. i HAD delete the registry key in the hkey local machine.. to my amaze after i deleted.. same problem happen.. I delete the folder stated that program name.. but there are stll many many related name in other folder.. even in hkey current user... heky classes root..

how do i complete remove that software?? COMPLETELY clear everthing from all those folder...
is there any free software for me to complete clear EVERYTHING EVERTHING ??? DON EVEN LEFT THE DUST!!!!!! I ALREADY GIVE UP..!!!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What was the application?

Do you have a good virus scanner and anti-spyware application? They should be able to sort this problem out I would think.

Try AdAware, Microsoft Defender and AntiVir PE (or Kaspersky AV). :)

Ask a Question