remove "linear" from trendline legend entry

dschneiderch

Hi, I am plotting some data but I only want to show the trends so
I've hidden all the scatter points and am showing just the linear
trendlines. However, the legend entries are Linear (April), Linear
(May) etc...is there any way to just show the series names without
"Linear"?
Thanks.

Jim Cone

Right-click the trendline.
In the pop-up menu choose Format Trendline.
In the dialog box that appears, choose the Options tab.
Under Trendline name, select Custom and fill in the new name.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA .

"dschneiderch" <[email protected]>
wrote in message

khoir.phy

Pada Selasa, 20 Desember 2011 0:23:01 UTC+7, dschneiderch menulis:
Hi, I am plotting some data but I only want to show the trends so

I've hidden all the scatter points and am showing just the linear

trendlines. However, the legend entries are Linear (April), Linear

(May) etc...is there any way to just show the series names without

"Linear"?

Thanks.

klik this link; http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/data_analysis/detrending-data.html

i think that is very easy to understand trend of data