reinstalled windows/office - lost all emails and folders. Gone?

Had to reinstall windows (did not format hard drive). Office products no
longer worked due to registery issues. Reinstalled Office. Lost all
previous emails and folders. Unable to find any type of file under previous
computer user name that may contain info. Have looked under documents and
settings/application data/microsoft/outlook. No luck. Cox unable to send
emails again. I assume I'm out of luck but just in case somebody knows
something that might help.... please do...

Thanks for the reply. I tried that earlier and the file that was there had
the same date as when my problems started, but when I opened the pst file,
all the emails were from 2003. I did a search for other pst files (including
hidden), so I think I'm out of luck.

Roady said:
Check the Local Application Data folder for pst-files.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

-----
"Outlook email - goodbye" <Outlook email -