    Outbound routing how can i do that ? same way as the inbound routing..

    thanks
    Jibesh.V.P

    jibesh, Oct 18, 2005

  2. What is it supposed to do?

    Alex Feinman [MVP], Oct 18, 2005

  3. jibesh

    jibesh Guest

    To keep record of outbound faxes made.

    i hv one more doubt, FaxSendDocument API makes entry in the FaxQueue upon
    sending faxes and the faxServer manages the Fax Send process right.

    So at this point how can i make sure that my fax is successfully send to the
    destination ?

    will FaxSend API fail if i use a wrong Recipient no?

    i found that even if we provide some text for recipient number,still FaxSend
    API makes entry in the queue and it resturns sucess..

    finally where i can get exact status of my outbound fax ?

    any help..

    Jibesh.V.P

    jibesh, Oct 20, 2005
  4. You need to watch fax events. In my system I have a .NET service that hooks
    fax events via FaxComEx. Whenever fax event occurs (e.g. job changed state),
    my service gets notified. The success/failure information is available at
    that point

    If you rather have a Win32 application, you could use fax notifications:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/fax/faxlegacy_6r1v.asp

    Alex Feinman [MVP], Oct 21, 2005
  5. jibesh

    jibesh Guest