Regarding wrong password in WEP using WZC(c++)

R

Ravi Kiran Tummala

Hi,
I have written a program which connects to an AP using wzc.dll in c++. The program works fine for the correct password case. But throws an connected event, even though I enter a wrong password(this case occurs only for WEP secured AP) and then tries and after a minute or so the default app pops up saying u have entered the wrong password. My question is, is there anyway I can find out the wrong password or will there be an event saying the password is wrong.
There should be some mechanism or even the windows mobile cannot detect the case.

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx

Reaction score
Hi,
I have written a program which connects to an AP using wzc.dll in c++. The program works fine for the correct password case. But throws an connected event, even though I enter a wrong password(this case occurs only for WEP secured AP) and then tries and after a minute or so the default app pops up saying u have entered the wrong password. My question is, is there anyway I can find out the wrong password or will there be an event saying the password is wrong.
There should be some mechanism or even the windows mobile cannot detect the case.

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx

Hi Ravi,

Could you please share the program you have written which connects to an AP using wzc.dll in c++ and does your program even checks for WEP ,WPA2 enabled or not properties of the WiFi ?

TIA,

Regards,
Manish Gupta

Ask a Question