I'm not able to select all the tables from sql server

Gina Whipp

santosh,

This newsgroup is for Microsoft Access. Please post your question to the
SQL Server newsgroup. AND when you do, try using this big white space to
state your issue, version and nay other pertinent informatin.

--
Gina Whipp

II

Jeff Boyce

If this is a question about using Access to link to (or import) SQL-Server
tables, be aware that you will only be able to see/use the SQL-Server tables
for which you have permission. Have the SQL DBAs check your permissions
first...

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Office/Access MVP

santosh rangula

it's regarding Acess and SQL link.. accessing sql tables from Microsoft Access

yes, i have permission for all tables.. but still i'm able to see limited number of tables in importing... Please let me know whether is there any option to remove the list of tables..

regards,
santosh rangula..

Posted as a reply to:

Re: I'm not able to select all the tables from sql server

If this is a question about using Access to link to (or import) SQL-Server
tables, be aware that you will only be able to see/use the SQL-Server tables
for which you have permission. Have the SQL DBAs check your permissions
first..

Regard

Jeff Boyc
Microsoft Office/Access MV

<santosh> wrote in message
WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx