Red Dead Redemption 2

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
... has just been announced! Coming out in the Autumn of next year, and there will be a trailer on Thursday. Exciting! :dance:

KrCKuMV.jpg

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I loved the first game - one of the best I've played on the PS3, so I'm really excited about getting this one :D.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I also enjoyed Red Dead Redemption on the Xbox 360 and the Zombie extension for it. It did have some hard bits though, that stage coach chase drove me up the wall.

The original game is now compatible with the Xbox One and available on the High Street, used, for a tenner so I may re-visit.

Looking forward to the second helping :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Third trailer has just been released...

Holy moly it looks awesome! :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well this isn't good news.... Shame as I was planning on getting this on the XB1X.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
That sucks! :( Is this enough to stop you getting it?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Anyone try this yet? If so - any good?

Throughout the UK there are branches of a shop named CEX who, amongst other items, sell second hand computer and console games.

Their shelves are currently brimming over with copies of Red Dead Redemption 2 for both Xbox One and PS4 which usually indicates the game is none too popular.

High Street shop GAME currently selling it for £39.99 whilst CEX are selling used copies for £40 (Xbox 1) And £35 (PS4).

This makes me suspect that within months it'll probably be going for twenty quid or less.

So - any good or a pile of poo poo?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
We've got this for PS4, and although I've not played a lot of it, I really like it so far. The first game was one of my favorites and the second instalment seems just as good :).

The game mechanics seem very similar, but the graphics are fantastic. Story seems just as good as the original thus far.

Big thumbs up from me! :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Supposed to be very good, maybe people have just finished it and decided to chop it in for the next thing.

Ask a Question