From: (e-mail address removed)
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Subject: recently installed program disabled fast user switching
Date: 27 Feb 2007 19:28:57 -0800

recently installed program disabled fast user switching - found this
to refer to installation of a Linksys wireless adapter Model WUSB54GC
(no version no.) Linksys recommends we change to their model No.
WUSB54G V.4 to resolve issue. Do not try to remove or rename the
windows file gtgina.dll - your system will lock up.

I have not yet installed the newer model referred to above.

Try here
http://forums.linksys.com/linksys/board/message?board.id=Wireless_Adapters&message.id=3768
Jim