Rearrange icons

Dear all,

When I do changes in my desktop setting, all the icon automaticaly change
their arrange.

Is there some program or some place where I can save the older arrange for
rearrange easily with my order??

Could anybody help me?

Thanks a lot

Dave Smith

8?B?UmVhcnJhbmdlIHRoZSBpY29ucyBhdXRvbWF0aWNhbGx5?= <Rearrange the icons
(e-mail address removed)> says...
Dear all,

When I do changes in my desktop setting, all the icon automaticaly change
their arrange.

Is there some program or some place where I can save the older arrange for
rearrange easily with my order??

Could anybody help me?

Thanks a lot
Right click on the desktop, and from the menu choose "arrange icons by"
and go down that and uncheck auto arrange.
wetink......

Ronnie Vernon MVP

Rearrange the icons automatically said:
Dear all,

When I do changes in my desktop setting, all the icon automaticaly change
their arrange.

Is there some program or some place where I can save the older arrange for
rearrange easily with my order??

Could anybody help me?

Thanks a lot

Go to the following website and scroll down to Line 188, right side. Click the "Add save and restore desktop layout to menu" link to download the .zip file. Unzip the file and double click the "iconlayout.vbs file to run the utility. This will add a "Save desktop icon layout" and "Restore desktop icon layout" to the right click context menu for the desktop.

Add Save & Restore Desktop Layout to Menu

Thanks a lot Ronnie, I'll try

Ronnie Vernon MVP said:
Go to the following website and scroll down to Line 188, right side. Click the "Add save and restore desktop layout to menu" link to download the .zip file. Unzip the file and double click the "iconlayout.vbs file to run the utility. This will add a "Save desktop icon layout" and "Restore desktop icon layout" to the right click context menu for the desktop.

Add Save & Restore Desktop Layout to Menu

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP
Windows Shell/User

Sanford

After I added the "Add save and restore desktop layout to menu" utility,
every time I reboot, all icons are moved over to the left side of the
desktop. I can restore my desktop layout with the utility, but is there any
way to have the utility without having to use it to restore the desktop
layout on every startup or reboot? Thanks. Sanford

"Rearrange the icons automatically" <Rearrange the icons