reading internet header in an outlook message

Bob

Hello!
I got the PST file of my emails taken from my outlook.
Now I reinstalled Outlook on another computer and imported the emails
fro mthe PST file, everything is correcT.
But what I need to do is to get the headers of the emails.
When I say headers, I don't mean the "Cc:, BCb; To:, or Subject:" but
the internet headers, like what time the email was sent, from which
server, which IP etc.
I know how to do that in outlook express, a click on the email then
"properties" and you have the details. But in outlook, no!!!!
I have tried to export my emails from outlook to an excel file, but
the details I have is the alias of the sender (not even his email),
the ibject and body of the message and some useless infos.
So how can I do to get the details?

What I want is the details like:

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:08:07 +0200 (CEST)
From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Vos informations d'enregistrement sur 20six
"

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conrad Pfleging

Version?

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:08:07 +0200 (CEST)
From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)

Bob

momma said:
did you try view, options? or r-click on a message in the list and chooser
options?

I don't have "options" in the view menu, in which version of outlook is it?