Discussion in 'Windows XP Print / Fax' started by Cari \(MS-MVP\), Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Go to the Control Panel and click on Printers & Faxes. From the toolbar,
    select File, Server Properties. Look for the Forms tab. You should be able
    to set Custom Page Sizes here.

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Jul 8, 2003

  2. Cari \(MS-MVP\)

    Daniel Guest

    Thanks!

    From the toolbar,

    Daniel, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Cari \(MS-MVP\)

    josecapurro

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Likes Received:
    0
    Using custom paper size in Epson LX-300+

    About this: If you try to use the Epson drivers (does not matter if is the one built in Windows or the one in the EpsonĀ“s website), you never will be able to apply your custom paper size. BUT, you can use the IBM Pro Printer II driver 9 pins generic, and then you will be able to apply your custom settings. This is because all the impact printers are based in the IBM model. Try it.

    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    josecapurro, Jan 22, 2009