i want to create a database that will track our employee's training history.
i have these tables as of now:
- EMPLOYEES (EmployeeID, FirstName, LastName, Nationality, Job Title, etc)
- MODULES (or Training courses such First Aid, Driving Improvements, etc.)
ModuleID, Descrtiption, Duration, CourseDate, NextCourseDate, etc)
- TRAINERS (TrainerID, FirstName, LastName, etc)
I want the database to do the following:
- Add new record using a form
- display employees and their training records (one form using tabs)
- display the list of trainers
- sort training by employee ID, Last name, Data, etc
- a separate search engine (not using the default one)
- can be downloaded as Excel file.
i got things prepared, but its messed up. it seems im having trouble with
TABLE RELATIONSHIP...im a newbie..so if anyone could help me will be very
also, if anyone have a sample of a training database, it will help me a lot!
I use a data base I created 10 years ago and keep adding things to. It
does everything a training manager would want i would think . it even
creates the table place cards with the persons name and location. You
are quite welcome to a copy after i clean it out of the records. I am
only an amatuer but it has been invaluable to me over the years. let
me know. it will take a while to remove logos etc of all the forms and