Random disappearence favourite folders

sachs

Since a relatively short while I am getting the disappearence of my
favourite folders arrangement. I tried succesfully just once by typing
and executing outlook.exe /resetnavpane, but after that I have found no
solutions. Currenlty I have the luck to havn't had the trouble, but I do
not why. Many thanks and greetings.

sachs

After a while with no troubles, here I am again with the disappearenc
of favorite folders. At using the outlook.exe /resetnavpane "trick"
got a completely empty favorite panel inviting me to drag my favorit
folders as is nothing had happened. I did it but at the next PC start
got again the empty panel. What's the next step? Many thanks and kin
regards.

'Diane Poremsky [MVP said:
;326125']When the favorites disappear and are reset to default, i
usually means
either the file that holds the favorites list or the profile i
corrupt. The
/resetnavpane switch usually fixes it.

--

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]