Rain

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
We had rain this morning, thunder this afternoon, and a sunny evening! Makes life interesting though lol
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Well there was a huge Atlantic cloud heading toward cornwall/wales area (thats why we left early, its a bugger to dry out the camper since its canvas ya' see :D) and we got most of that rain in Hampshire last night and a bit today.. then brightened up :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Today while coming back from the office the total rainfall recorded in that period (4 hours) was 3 inches :eek:

Some of the roads in the city were flooded with 3-4 feet of water with cars floating.

I started from office at 17:45 and with a break of 3 hours at a friends place (on way to my home) finally made it home 7 hours later at 01:30. Normally the journey in good times is 30-45 minutes :(

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Monsoon season. :D

opps, it just started here again. :rolleyes:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Thunder woke us up at 4:30 am here, torrential rain too. Thunder was still crashing and banging at 7:00 am, so not feeling too bright-eyed or bushy-tailed today :( Expected to find the garden under one huge puddle, but the ground had absorbed it all. :D

Reaction score
Hasn't been a great deal of rain today here, just short showers, no thunder, except for a little rumble yesterday.

Not as bad as what the North are having or are going to have over the course of the weekend.

Reaction score
Last few days in London have been great lots of rain, the grass has started to come back to life more:D
Downside is i may have to cut it if it starts growing again;)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
What drought

i am witnessing the most torrential downpour this year ..."Raindrops are bigger than my house " , my garden is in overdrive and my water butt is emptied daily ...Tropical Stoke where the slugs are longer than 8"...How is it down south ???

PS wish i could download the sound its awesome !!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
A torrential lyric

a verse to a well known song

"Raindrops are bigger than my house,
i just hope my guttering can stand the weight of it ,
bouncing off my gate,
oh ,dont start your singing as we all feel the ringing
of ..sodden clothes , no sun shining on those "

hehehe

Ask a Question