Quick question about headers...

Trevor Gregg

I'm trying to find a way for Outlook 2003 to display the
headers of an email in the same window as the text of the
email. So far, the only way I've found of accessing them
is buried in a few menus. I've got a user who needs to be
able to print off emails along with the headers, and I get
the impression that he's getting sick of cutting and
pasting. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
-Trevor

SgtRich

I'm trying to find a way for Outlook 2003 to display the
headers of an email in the same window as the text of the
email. So far, the only way I've found of accessing them
is buried in a few menus. I've got a user who needs to be
able to print off emails along with the headers, and I get
the impression that he's getting sick of cutting and
pasting. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Cutting & pasting is the only way to get all headers on the same screen as
the message.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>

Email Client: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
News Client (Text): Forté Agent 2.0 www.forteinc.com
News Client (Binaries): News Rover 9.2 www.newsrover.com

Alexander Gorlach

Hi Ken!

Btw you can try to take the code from my article "How to avoid security
prompts in Visual Basic programs for Outlook":

http://www.mapilab.com/articles/vb_outlook_security.html

The code illustrates how to read MAPI properties from VB in CDO and
Outlook API applications without any 3rd party libraries and without
security prompts.

Alexander Gorlach,
MAPILab Ltd. -- Must have Outlook add-ons
http://www.mapilab.com/