Quick launch toolbar problem

news.microsoft.com

Hi,

I have Quick launch toolbar on my taskbar but it disappears sometimes and I
have to restore settings to appear it again. After two days it disappears
again. What is your advise to keep Quick launch bar always on taskbar.

best wishes,
Lado

Ashokan Achari [MSFT]

Hi,

"Note: The information is given below is Non-Microsoft information, but it
may help you resolve the issue."

Please visit Kellys web site.

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus! Quick Launch - Repair

Hope this helps ...... :)

Ashok (Ashokan Achari)

The Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

- - From: "news.microsoft.com" <[email protected]>
- - Subject: Quick launch toolbar problem
- - Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:59:01 +0500
- - Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general