Quick Launch icons get jumled up

-Nisko-

From: "-Nisko-" <[email protected]>
Subject: Quick Launch icons get jumbled up
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:26 PM

I have over 140 icons in my Quick Launch tray and, once in a while, when I
boot, they are all jumbled up. Is there a way to keep them in the same
order I want them (or, better yet, is there a simple way to put them back
where they were)? I know I can use System Restore - but, as just happened,
I uninstalled Diskeeper - then rebooted. This time, the icons are all
jumbled up and I don't want Diskeeper entries put back in my Registry.
Thanks........

Larry Gardner

I take it that you are talking about the TaskBar area next to the Start
word. You're taskbar must be stretched high quite far. Do all the icons
show all the time?
Did you really mean 140 icons? How many layers of the taskbar are you using.