Quick F-Prot For DOS Question

Add Subtract

Hi,

Lame question I know, but:

Using Frisk F-Prot for DOS, on 3 floppy discs, WinME. After scanning
and choosing exit from within the program, how do I quit the program and
restart windows? I tried exit from A:\ C:\ and E:\ prompts without any
luck.

Thanks,

+-

Bart Bailey

In
Hi,

Lame question I know, but:

Using Frisk F-Prot for DOS, on 3 floppy discs, WinME. After scanning
and choosing exit from within the program, how do I quit the program and
restart windows? I tried exit from A:\ C:\ and E:\ prompts without any
luck.

Thanks,

+-

Push the restart button on the front of your computer.

Bart

null

Hi,

Lame question I know, but:

Using Frisk F-Prot for DOS, on 3 floppy discs, WinME. After scanning
and choosing exit from within the program, how do I quit the program and
restart windows? I tried exit from A:\ C:\ and E:\ prompts without any
luck.

The famous three fingered salute. Ctrl-Alt-Delete will reboot your
system, which is what you need to do.

Art
http://www.epix.net/~artnpeg

Zvi Netiv

Lame question I know, but:

Using Frisk F-Prot for DOS, on 3 floppy discs, WinME. After scanning
and choosing exit from within the program, how do I quit the program and
restart windows? I tried exit from A:\ C:\ and E:\ prompts without any
luck.

There is a simpler way than use three floppies to scan ME with F-Prot for DOS.
See the section that refers to WinME in http://invircible.com/item/72

Regards

David W. Hodgins

Using Frisk F-Prot for DOS, on 3 floppy discs, WinME. After scanning
and choosing exit from within the program, how do I quit the program and
restart windows? I tried exit from A:\ C:\ and E:\ prompts without any

If you booted from the floppy, you have to reboot, without the floppy.
If your running in a dos window, or dos mode, just enter the EXIT command
at the dos prompt.

Regards, Dave Hodgins