QPAD MK-85 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Tech Power Up have reviewed the QPAD MK-85 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - a great sounding keyboard, but is it worth the high price tag?

"QPAD earned their reputation by producing the first ever gaming grade hybrid mats several years ago. Today the company sells a large variety of PC gaming peripherals including: mice, mouse mats, headsets, and keyboards.

The keyboard we will be taking a look at today is their newest high-end offering. The keyboard features Cherry MX Red key mechanisms and red backlighting. Like its predecessor, the MK-80, the MK-85 sports a two port USB hub, audio pass-through and an impressive build quality. Retained from the MK-80 is the soft-feel finish on key-tops and the elevation system that allows for two levels of inclination.

The MK-85 is available with all the current Cherry MX keys directly from QPAD. The price is fixed at a staggering €149.90 which makes it one of the most expensive keyboards we have ever tested."

You can read the full review here.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've been considering a new keyboard and just read the review for the Qpad Mk-85, it's £134 from UK suppliers atm. Looks very good but I don't like the colour red for backlighting.

I currently have one of These (Razer Lycosta) on my main computer. It's very good but as the keyboard on my second main computer has worn logos on most keys I'm in the market for a keyboard so I thought I might get something top end for main machine and use the Razer Lycosta on my secondary machine.

Currently considering this one Corsair Vengenance K90

Ask a Question