Pulling From Multiple Sheet

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

If anyone could help me or even point me in the right direction that would be great and I would be very thankful.

I'm working on a scheduling calendar. I have 6 worksheets, represent each point of contact, and their respectful clients. In the the worksheet, the sheet lists: id #, name, contact method, last contact date, etc. It's nothing complex, it generates when a client needs to be contacted off their last contact date. When its 30 days within that the contact date, I have the spreadsheet generate the status of that client: "Needs to be Scheduled", "Scheduled", "Cancelled" ..etc. That is an index match formula. This happens on each of point of contact's worksheet. What Im looking to do, is compile this information on the 'Front Page' when a client status is "Needs to be Schedule" or "Scheduled." So if I'm making the appointment, when the spread sheet opens up I can see that my 6 point of contact's , clients status ( who fall within that 30 day period.) and the clients information (vlookup). And have that information easily sortable on location, method, status.

Im thinking that I need to run a count if type formula, then a index match off that, and some sort of vlookup that pulls the rest of the information. The sheets are "Adam" "Peter" "Brian" "Kyle" "Anne" "Meghan" and O2 down has the status of all the clients. I want to do this all in the "Front" It's the same on all sheets. I dont how to pull from all the spreadsheets onto one if it only meets my criteria.

If anyone knows even where I should be looking at , or even a better way of comping this it would be greatly appreciated. I always check the forms quiet a bit, and I am able to solve my answers on that, this seems to be stumping me.

Ask a Question