Publishing Assistance

G

Hello All

I published a web site using FrontPage 2002. I made updates to all pages and decided to overwrite everything when I published it. When everything was done and I received the message stating that the publishing was successful, I found that none of the new pages are showing and only the old home page is showing without the navigation bars. Someone told me that my website did publish however it is behind the old old home page. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks and sorry for the long e-mail.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Make sure your local copy home page file name is the same as your original site (the filename required by your host)

--

| Hello All,
|
| I published a web site using FrontPage 2002. I made updates to all pages and decided to overwrite everything when I published
it. When everything was done and I received the message stating that the publishing was successful, I found that none of the new
pages are showing and only the old home page is showing without the navigation bars. Someone told me that my website did publish
however it is behind the old old home page. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks and sorry for the long e-mail.

Ask a Question