Published FP web, many files copied but don't show in FP

I published my FP web to another web site location (to save it and then republish it again after changing servers) and many files copied to the new location (my browser shows them) but no longer show up in FrontPage, so I can't edit them.

Is there a way to make FP see those files and add them to the web?

It gets weirder from here - I did File > Import (not as FP web) on the same files from the temporary spot to the new location of the original site, and the files that don't show up got strangely corrupted. They now appear *twice* on the same page, but in the second instance, the images all have the wrong path (_borders/ instead of the true folder) and the counter works correctly on the original and reads 1 on the copy below. If I can fix the temporary spot, though, I should be able to overwrite this anomoly.

See it for yourself at http://www.uoflife.com/hac/everest.htm

Stefan B Rusynko

Your error was using File Import instead of File Publish ALL
(which doubled up your include pages and shared borders)
Edit your local site to remove the duplicates and republish
- to see all folders use Tools Web Settings Advanced - show hidden folders