publish website with X64 OS & FP2003?

I tried to publish website using FP2003 and X64 OS and keep getting message:
There is no Web named "/"
I've searched the web for fixes and tried the creation of a backup
_vti_pvt/services and deleting the "/" key from the services in notepad, but
then it won't even let me open my website in FrontPage.

Am I missing something? Is it b/c of XP 64bit OS?

Lawrence E. Oliver

You must be missing something, because I've been using FP2003 with XPPro x64
to publish several websites for a couple of years now.

Larry

"lost and confused and getting frustrated" <lost and confused and getting
news:[email protected]...

Ronx

Does the site you are publishing to or opening have the FrontPage
extensions installed and running?

Are you publishing to site using an address in the form
http://www.example.com ?

Is your firewall set to allow FrontPage access to the internet or
network?
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)

http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp