Program or system that allowed me to mark/highlight more than one item

Barry Karas

I asked this before and I got one response - and that was negative.
But I used the program or system constantly on WinME. Now I have WinXP
Pro w/ SP2.

I used to have a program or system that allowed me to mark/highlight
more than one item at a time. What is it?

Thank you.

Barry Karas

Kelly

Hi Barry,

Where? Example, if you are in Windows Explorer\Folder....in the right pane,
left click the first one, scroll down to the last one and before left
clicking hold down the shift key. Other than that, I have never used a
third party app to do this. Good luck!

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Kenny S

both ctrl and shift keys can do it, but a bit differently.

CTRL: You select more items one by one
SHIFT: You select ranges of times; from your first selection to you last
selection.

--
Kenfucious said:

The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view, since
if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a point
of view, is just a point a view and not something real.

Ken ---> Knight Of The King Of Pop

I made a small tutorial for mouse use.

http://www.computerboom.net/tutorial1.htm

Note: This is NOT me speaking.. lol its my PC!
Kelly this is just a very small sample on how I can visualize tech
things....

--
Kenfucious said:

Michael Jackson has been vindicated.

The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view, since
if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a point
of view, is just a point a view and not something real.

Wesley Vogel

And as usual you give no information about what you really want to know.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group...ry+author:Karas&rnum=1&hl=en#d9f7d43cdebfb4ec

Making Good Newsgroup Posts
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Getting Your Post Noticed -- and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

MAKE A GOOD NEWSGROUP POST

Newsgroups - Unanswered Questions
http://www.michna.com/kb/Newsgroups.htm