From: "saradrb" <[email protected]>
Subject: Processes view
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:52:18 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients

when i TS into my server to see the total processes on the
server, I only see a few and I think its my process in the
TS session. How do I enable viewing of all processes. I'm
logging as administrator

thanks
--

How are you trying to view the processes, Task Manager, Terminal Services Manager, third party utility, etc.?

If we are logging in with an account that as Administrator rigths on the TS then Terminal Services Manager should show us
all of the processes for each user. Also, we should be able to check the "Show processes for all users" check box option
on the Processes tab of Task Manager to see all of the processes. Third party utilities depend on the utility.

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.

Albatross Singh

Greetings

I think that you can see all processes in task manager if you select the
"show processes from all users" checkbox.

Hope this helps
Albatross Singh

saradrb

Yup you guys were right, managed to get that right. I had
to check on "show task from all user etc"
Thanks