Process.GetProcesses(remoteMachineName)

Mircea Pleteriu

Hi all,

I want to get the list of active/running processes on some remote machines
in the same LAN my application run.
I always get a System.InvalidOperationExpection exception with the message
of "Couldn't get process information from remote machine".

I run my application under the administrator user account.

Do you know where I am wrong?

Victor Urnyshev [MSFT]

Mircea,

Could you provide a bit more information about your application? What
language is it designed in? What APIs do you use to retrieve the processes
from another machine? Is the account an admin account for both machines?

--
Victor Urnyshev [MSFT]
This post is "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.