how to remove any application form taskmanager using vb.net windows application

Reaction score
hi all,

In my project is also administrator purpose also.I have not found solution about how to remove application from taskmanager using vb.net windows application.In vb.net I have not found properties of application with respect of that issue.But in vb it have properties of app.taskvisible then it is possible in vb.Please help me to avoid that issue.Then i have try following code

Imports System.Diagnostics

The there is a method called Process.GetProcesses() returns all the current processes in your computer which returns an array of processes.

Process.GetProcesses()

Dim _proc = Process.GetProcessesByName("<Application Name which you want to kill>")

For i As Integer = 0 To _proc.Count - 1

_proc(i).Kill()

Next i

Then it will remove application/process simaltennously.Then the application will destroy.this is not my question only remove application name in taskmanager not remove process in it.Plese help me to avoid that issue.Please give me any url about that topic.

Ask a Question