Problem with SHFullScreen for Windows CE project

Jyoti Mahna

Hi,

I am working on a C# Smart device application(Windows CE
type of project). For fullscreen option I am using

SHAPI.SetForegroundWindow(hWnd);
SHAPI.FullScreen(hWnd);

but it throws exception A managed MissingMethodException..

I am able to do successful fullscreen using the same code
in Pocket PC type of project but it fails in WinCE type
of Project.
Pls suggest if SHFullScreen doesn't work for WinCE
projects or what can be the possible reason for
MissingMethodException in this case.

Regards,
Jyoti

Katie Schaeffer [MSFT]

Hi Jyoti,

SHFullScreen is an aygshell API (which isn't necessarily included with
WinCE images).

To make your application fullscreen, try using
ControlBox = false
WindowState = FormWindowState.Normal

Hope this helps,
-Katie