Problem with outlook

When I download messages into Outlook 2000, the sender name does not show up,
but the subjest does. Once I open the message, I get this.

Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:18:11 -0400
From: "Bob & Tom" >

I have tried to change to HTML, but that option is grayed out. This is now
happening with every email that I get. Thanks in advance for any help.

Brian Tillman

Dennis said:
When I download messages into Outlook 2000, the sender name does not
show up, but the subjest does. Once I open the message, I get this.

Notice what generated that message: a Perl script. It is obvious form the
headers that the Perl script is improperly written and does not generate
standard-conforming messages, thus making it difficult for Outlook to
understand it and render it.

Is there anyway to fix it. I did not have this problem until two days ago,
now, it affects every email that I receive. Should re-install outlook? When I
check my email via the web base service, it is fine.

Dennis

Brian Tillman

Dennis said:
Is there anyway to fix it. I did not have this problem until two days
ago, now, it affects every email that I receive. Should re-install
outlook? When I check my email via the web base service, it is fine.

I really suspect it's your server causing the problem. Work with your ISP.