Problem with dBase

I`m from Poland
Why Microsoft made impossible writing down in format dBase IV in Excel 2007
Please help me to solve this problem. Can one add the function this ?

Jim Cone

Read "Deprecated features for Excel 2007" here...
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2006/08/24/718786.aspx

It won't really provide any help, but does tell you what they have done.
An excerpt...
"...list of files that can be opened, but not saved:
Microsoft Excel 2.1 Worksheet
Microsoft Excel 2.1 Macro
Microsoft Excel 3.0 Worksheet
Microsoft Excel 3.0 Macro
Microsoft Excel 4.0 Worksheet
Microsoft Excel 4.0 Macro
Microsoft Excel 97- Excel 2003 & 5.0/95 Workbook
Microsoft Excel 4.0 Workbook
DBF 3 (dBASE III)
DBF 4 (dBASE IV)"
--