Problem with columns.

Frank Martin

I have Word2003

I have reformatted a long document for 3
columns on an A4 sheet.

But the RHS of the columns have parts of
words missing, as though they are buried
beneath the white edges.

How can I expose *all* the text in each
column?

Please help, Frank

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Do you see this in Print Layout view or only in Print Preview? If the
latter, then probably you have the right margin set in the nonprintable
area. If the former, then check the paragraphs in the third column for a
negative right indent.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

Frank Martin

Thank you. The print layout showed the same
problem. I think I have fixed it in the
Format/Paragraph section as you suggested. I
went there and all the fields in the 'Indents
& Spacing' part were blanked out. When I
manually filled these, the problem went away.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" <[email protected]>