Access Problem Accessing Shares

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm having a rather annoying problem with a laptop and cant work it out. I use a work laptop at home, it is connected to works domain and then my home computers are just on a windows workgroup. On the laptop i have set up a webserver with php and mysql running, i can access all these from my home computer perfectly, i can even run queries on the mysql database using the the mysql gui tools from my home computer.

I always used to connect to \\worklaptop\c$ from my home computer and then type in domain\username and the password and it would always let me connect so i could edit the websites from my home pc rather then doing them on the laptop but the other day it just stopped working, i can still connect to the web server and mysql but i just cant access the files, it just keeps asking for the username and password, ive reset all my machines. Nothing has changed that i am aware of.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong, its really starting to annoy me now.

Thanks
Kevin

Ask a Question